George Clooney accident: Actor unveils injuries in pictures with Amal Clooney after crash | Celebrity News | Showbiz & TV

George Clooney accident: Actor unveils injuries in pictures with Amal Clooney after crash | Celebrity News | Showbiz & TV

The 57-year-old hit the headlines this week after he collided with a car while riding a scooter on Tuesday.

The actor, who had been spending time in Sardinia, Italy, went to hospital following the incident, however his injuries were not believed to be serious.

Today, George was pictured stepping out with his spouse Amal, and one of their two children.

In the snaps, the trio could be seen sitting on the back of a golf buggy as they were transported to a private jet.

The Hollywood actor held onto a rail as he sat beside Amal on the vehicle.

Meanwhile, the international law and human rights lawyer cradled one of their children in her arms.

The 40-year-old could be seen smiling as she looked in the same direction as George.

Another capture showed George, who is said to have walked unaided to the plane, leaning on some railings as he makes his way up some steps to the jet.

The A-lister sported a pair of cream trousers and a white short-sleeved shirt – as well as a pair of sunglasses.

As he turned his back away from the camera, a graze on the actor’s left arm could be seen.

Amal boarded the aircraft behind him, as she continued to hold the tot in her arms.

The couple wed back in 2014, and welcomed their two twin children, Ella and Alexander, in June last year – however it is unclear which youngster the lawyer was holding in the photos.

Yesterday, CCTV footage of the horror incident involving George emerged.

The video, which has been released and obtained by Italian newspaper Corriere della Sera, shows George being flung into the air following the crash.

The driver of the Mercedes car which was involved in the accident, as well as witnesses at the scene, then rushed to his aid.

The actor was taken to hospital following the incident, however his injuries were later confirmed to be not serious.

George’s representative confirmed to Express.co.uk on Tuesday he had been discharged from hospital and was recovering at home.

The spokesperson said: “George Clooney was treated and released from an Olbia hospital.

“He is recovering at his home and will be fine.”

The family temporarily relocated to the Italian island earlier this year, while the actor works on his new TV series Catch-22.

Source link

About The Author

Momizat Team specialize in designing WordPress themes ... Momizat Team specialize in designing WordPress themes

Related posts

Leave a Reply